|Head of the Department|
|Prof. K Padma Kumari
M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D
|Geology & Remote Sensing Applications||Since, August 1997|
|Assistant Professor on Contract|
|Mr. V Gopi Krishna Kasyap
B.Tech, M.Tech, (Ph.D.)
|Remote Sensing||Since, June 2013|
|Mr. K Srinivas,
M.sc, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
|Remote Sensing||Since, June 2014|
|Ms. CH. N. Vara Laxmi,
|Remote Sensing||Since, June 2014|
Faculty recharging strategies (Conferences/workshops/ training programs participation):
1. One week Training program on “Water Resource Management” conducted under GIAN program, at Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
2. Two week special training programme on Microwave Remote Sensing applications at National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC),Hyderabad
3. 5th International Science Congress (ISC-2015), Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal, 8-9 Dec, 2015.
4. 2nd World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM-2015), Visakhapatnam, A.P., 19-21 Nov, 2015.
5. Two week DST Summer School on “Mathematical Morphology in Geo sciences” at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 24th Mar – 8th Apr, 2015.
6. Coastal Erosion & Environmental Challenges – (CEEC), Dept. of Civil Engg., UCEK, JNTUK, 6-7 Mar, 2015.
7. One week Training workshop on Hydrology at National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Kakinada, 2-6 Feb, 2015.
List of Journal Papers
- Padma Kumari, K. & Srinivas, K. (2015). “Change Detection Matrix Analysis of Land Use/ Land Cover Mapping of 11 Mandals using Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems in Coastal Part of East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India.” International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering (IJARSE). 4(S.I.01), 790- 798.
List of Conference/Seminar Proceedings
- Padma Kumari K, Srinivas K, “Morphometric Analysis for Sub-Watersheds of Maredumilli & Rompachodavaram Mandals of East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh using Remote Sensing (RS) And Geographical Information System (GIS)”, National Conference on Water Resources and Flood Management with Special Reference to Flood Modelling (WRFM-2016), SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat, India, 14th & 15th October, 2016.
- Padma Kumari K, Ch N Vara Laxmi, “Creation of Web based Land Information System of Yeleru river sub-basin of East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India, using Remote Sensing & GIS technique and .NET”, National Seminar on Geo-Informatics Applications in Natural Resource Management, NIRD & PR, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, 18-19 March, 2016
- Padma Kumari, V Gopi Krishna Kasyap and Killi Srinivas, “Applications of RS and GIS techniques for Disaster studies in East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India.” in World Congress on Disaster Management WCDM-2015, Visakhapatnam, 2015.
- Padma Kumari, and Killi Srinivas, ” Shoreline change analysis of erosion and deposition using Landsat Data 2000 & 2015 in the coastal part of East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India,” in International conference on recent trends In Engineering and Technology, Ongole, 2015.
- Padma Kumari, ” Mineral Wealth of Andhra Pradesh,” in Proceedings of 1 day Workshop Natural resources of Andhra Pradesh, Kakinada, 2015
- V Gopi Krishna Kasyap and K. Padma Kumari, “Customized Property Tax Assessment Toolbar based on Digital Parcel Mapping using ArcGIS,” in Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Advances in Geo-Sciences, Engineering & Technology (NCRAGE), Kakinada, 2012, pp.117-128.
- K. Padma Kumari, “Geological and Geomorphological studies in part of Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh, India, using Remote sensing Techniques,” in Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Advances in Geo-Sciences, Engineering & Technology (NCRAGE), Kakinada, 2012, pp.181-188.